Do you dream of having a say in the software you write? Strong Data Automation is an old company with a start up mentality that currently specializes in waste management logistics. That’s garbage you say? Exactly! We are a tight team working to build essential, usable products for our customers quickly and everyone pitches in to get the job done right. You’ll work on problems of secure data collection, operation scaling and automation, and hardware integrations across multiple applications and geographical locations. Customers will love you for making their job about high level decision making instead of copy and pasting between spreadsheets. We handle tracking, billing, trending and more as we try to revolutionize how organizations control what happens to everything the world doesn’t want.
- 5+ years programming experience
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience / education
- Full stack programming experience working primarily in the .NET ecosystem
- Familiar with modern development best practices and design patterns
- Knowledge of key security fundamentals for web application development
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database
- Thrives in an atmosphere of taking on new challenges and developing new skills
Strong Data is a software company whose goal is to create great software that allows its customers to work as efficiently as possible. Second to that is to create lasting jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador.
We work in multiple industries with our current focus in waste management. We develop software that helps our customers handle their data. At Strong we embrace new technologies and techniques to ensure we are at the forefront of the industry.
This is a work from home position in Newfoundland and Labrador. We love to create jobs outside St. John’s but we’re open to all applicants!
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.
Upload your resume in PDF format using the form below: